A stealth underwater freediving mask
Remoras are the fish that attach themselves, apparently unnoticed, to sharks, whales and other larger sea creatures. Our engineers took these “invisible” fish as their the inspiration when they were developing the mask’s unique stealth design.
The Remora mask can be worn by for beginners as well as by experienced freedivers.
– The unusual clean-cut lines of the Remora break up the outline of the mask and assist the spearfisher’s camouflage.
SUITABLE FOR ALL FACIAL TYPES
– The anallergic silicon skirt guarantees user comfort and provides an outstanding seal.
LOW INTERIOR VOLUME
– The mask offers a low internal air volume to reduce the extent of pressure equalisation manoeuvres
EASY TO USE
– Easy access to the nose to simplify equalisation
– Micrometric buckles for fast, simple, precise adjustment
– Weight : 155gr
– Volume : 125cm3
– Freediving and spearfishing mask